Saturday, November 26, 2011

SSC

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Guess what?! I'm auditioning for a horror movie! SO HAPPY!!!! The people who get in, get 10,000-50,000 dollars!!!! SSC stands for Star Search Casting

Also Carla is coming over today. PHONE!
NO!!! I just got a call from STAR SEARCH TALENT.... AND I DIDn't pick it up... It was probably asking me to audition or something...

Wish me luck!!! Have to do three death scenes but if I pass those three death scenes then I need to do an extra two...  SO NERVOUS but excited!!!! Any advice???? Have to post it on youtube in the next 48 hours.... SO NERVOUS... I must be in shorts, and BAre foot! Outside!? What's wrong with this person... SO nervous....
I'll post the you tube link...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kira. You NEED to talk about this with your parents before you post anything anywhere. Seriously. Be smart!

    ReplyDelete