Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I FEEL BETTER FROM THE CARD!!!

I FEEL BETTER!!!! BUT I STILL CAN'T WALK WITH CRUTCHES OR A WALKER.  Anyways. Bright Stars kids (After school) were AMAZING! They sent me this card, and I thought that it was really nice. I was kinda like begging my parents to go to the plays, but that didn't happen. One of them wrote (Eva): 

I miss you I hope you fell we  Eva :D!

Most of them said I miss you! I felt like so amazing right after the card. Like the song Bubbly, except the person is replaced with a card. And the second verse doesn't exist, and the Will you count me in? Doesn't exist either. Cause that would be freaky. Stephanie wrote:

ARE THOSE VANS? I miss you!!! come back soon :)
xo Stephanie

I feel so Mamieness. I got to go to my first day of school, and it went... well? Anyways to finish this post, here is Kate's:

Kira-
   You know what
will make you leg
feel better?
UNICORNS
Get Better Soon
I need your help 
during Drama
           -Kate

2 comments: