Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Stuff

Bananas in my hair! Koo- Doo muchu. GTU B JHBJNK. Come here if you want to turn into a fish! +_)(*&%$#. MONEY!!!! ITUNES. Make that two please. WEIRD STUFF. My head is blue. Stuffed Animals are invading the world!!! RUN!!! What??? Help me!!! Mr. Krabs!!!! ROAR. NEMO. CORE MORE. I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREM FOR ICE CREM!!!! (THIS PERSON IS RANDOM) Who you calling Random!!! Im Crazy for COOKIES!!! Cookie Monster. ELMO!!!! Get out of my house you lobster tale!!! This is rated C for CRAZYNESS!!!! AHHH. Thank you, thank you for all the random stuff.

3 comments:

  1. YOU are crazy!!! it didnt take me long to figure THAT out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Kristen. Alice and Wonderland. You have all gone bonkers!! "Your late for tea!!!" The Mad Hatter.

    ReplyDelete